Fast Baked Potatoes
When time is of the essence
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash and Dry Potatoes
Cut the potatoes length wise
brush cut end of potato with olive oil and place cut side down and baking sheet
Bake at 400 for 40min to 1 hour until tenderness you enjoy
You'll also love
- Triple Tropical Juice 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Texas Buffalo Chicken Dip 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Crockpot Potatoes 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Lorraine's Kitchen Sink Tomato Soup 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Egg-white Omelet 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Creamy Coleslaw 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Tater Tot Casserole 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Mushroom, Tomato, and Mozzarella... 1.4/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!