Lorraine's Kitchen Sink Tomato Soup
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 360mins
Cost Average budget
Cut all ingredients
Place in crock pot
Cook 8 hours on low
Serve as is or with heated milk
You'll also love
- Potato & Tomato Soup 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Fresh Tomato Soup with Gin 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Egg-white Omelet 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Hot Dish (cream soup based) 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Michael's Grilled Porkchops 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Poultry Stuffing 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Mama Jodie's Pasta Sauce 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Vegan Butternut Squash Dessert 2/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.