Hot Dish (cream soup based)
Easy casserole my family loves
- 2 cans cream of mushroom
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 2 lbs brown ground hamburger (or turkey burger)
- 1 bag mixed vegetables
- 1 can rotel (diced chilis)
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar or your favorite!)
- 1 cup uncooked rice / 2 cups water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
make rice as directed using one cup rice two cups water
combine all cooked ingredients and bake at 350 for 30 minutes
You'll also love
- Cream of Chicken Soup with Fresh... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Nana's Spareribs 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Creamy Coleslaw 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Michael's Grilled Porkchops 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Rouladen 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Tater Tot Casserole 2/5 (3 Votes)
- morisqueta 2/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe