Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole
- 1/2 lb Cheddar Cheese
- 2 lbs Broccoli
- 1 pack Wild Rice mixture
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups cooked & cubed Chicken
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook rice mixture according to package directions. Grate cheese & mix together with soup. Steam broccoli lightly.
Starting & ending with cheese/soup mixture, alternate layers of broccoli, wild rice, chicken & mixture.
Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
Bake @ 350 for 1 hour uncovered.
You'll also love
- Turkey Bacon Crepes 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Filipino Chicken Adobo 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Italian Salad Chicken 4.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Hamburger Pie 4.1/5 (52 Votes)
- Sour Cream and Onion Easy Cheese... 4.7/5 (41 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ bacon wrapped asparagus 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Casserole of Scallops and Shrimp... 3.2/5 (149 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.