Wild rice recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Wild rice recipes
Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole
Cook rice mixture according to package directions
- 1/2 lb Cheddar Cheese
- 2 lbs Broccoli
- 1 pack Wild Rice mixture
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups cooked & cubed Chicken
Wild Rice and Broccoli Cassarole
- Cook rice as directed (note: do not cook the rice too dry, want it a little moist)
- 1/2 lb cheddar cheese grated ( plus a little extra to sprinkle on top)
- 2 heads of broccoli ( though can add steams too)
- 1 package of Uncle Ben's wild rice ( with ingredients needed for the rice)
- 2 tins of mushroom soup
Wild rice cheese soup
Creamy soup with bacon,Velveeta, wild rice and potato soup
- 1/2 cup wild rice
- prepared as directed
- 1/2 box Velveeta
- 1 lb. bacon
- cooked and drained
- reserve grease
- 2 cans cream of potato soup
- ! quart whole milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion
Mrs. Broderick’s Chicken Recipe
Put rice into greased casserole dish and add to it the onion soup plus the chicken pieces on top of the rice
- 1 Package Uncle Bens Wild Rice
- 1 Can onion soup
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom soup
Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
I came up with this recipe by using ingredients I had on hand one day when I was hungry
- 1 quart low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cans low sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 box of long grain & wild Rice-a-Roni
- 2 stalks of celery chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced