- 1 medium size onion (diced)
- 1 Tsp of minced garlic
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of seasoning salt
- 1 tsp of parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- clamato rimmer spice
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg of French onion soup base
- 2 cans of corn
- 1 1/2 lb of ground beef
- 1 can of mushroom gravy
- 7-8 large potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- 2 carrots (peeled and chopped)
- mozzarella or cheddar cheese (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Boil potatoes and carrots in pot until soft. Drain and add milk, pepper, onion powder, seasoning salt and parsley.
In a pan place butter, garlic and onions. Cook until caramelized.
cook and drain ground beef. Add fried onions, seasoning salt, salt & pepper, clamato rimmer, Worcestershire sauce and French onion soup base to meat. Stir and turn heat to med-low. Add mushroom gravy and simmer for 5 minutes.
In a casserole dish put in order: meat, corn, potatoes then cheese.
place in oven at 350.F for about 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Pasta and Cream Cheese 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Grandma Ferguson’s Baked Beans 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Venner Rosotto 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Spicy potatoes o gratin 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheesy Peas 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Broccoli & Wild Rice Casserole 3.9/5 (75 Votes)
- banana cream pie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Meatloaf 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!