Spicy potatoes o gratin
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- 4 thai chili peppers
- 1/2 pgk cream cheese
- 4 large potatoes sliced very thin
- 3 C milk
- Bacon flavored spice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 1/2 C cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 180mins
Cost Average budget
Slice the potatoes super thin.
Slice the Thai chili peppers and garlic fine.
Layer the potatoes with the Thai chili peppers, cream cheese and garlic.
Boil the milk with the salt, pepper and bacon spice.
Pour over the potato mixture and cover with cheese.
Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 3 hours.
If the top browns too quickly (before potatoes are tender) cover with aluminum foil.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Peas 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Uluntha vadai 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Fried broccoli 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Ranch Potato Salad 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Calcannon 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tortilla Soup 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- sausage meatballs 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Bean Dip 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Bacon Potato Roses
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!
Review this recipe