29 Spicy One-Pot Dishes That Will Help You Live Longer
Kick up the heat, and stay warm with these fiery one-pot dishes!
© Creme de la Crumb
Cajun chicken and rice
Spice up the dinner table with this Cajun creation. Brown chicken breast in a pan, seasoned with the famous southern-style spice blend, set aside, then cook up the rice in the same pan, adjusting the heat to your taste. Get the recipe here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.