'Spicy' Teriyaki Pork or Chicken
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Soy sauce
- Fresh ginger and garlic
- Orange juice
- Red pepper flakes
- Pinch of brown sugar if wanted
- Chicken or pork
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine ingredients and cook until meat is cooked through.
You'll also love
- Easy Roast Beef 3.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Tofu with Mushroom in Sesame Sauce 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken- Aromatic Green 3.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Chicken Bake 3.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Spice Rubbed Pork Chops 3.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Salt and Pepper Shrimp 3.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Paruppu Podi 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Pani for pani puri 2.9/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.