RED COOKED BEEF
chuck cubes in a sauce
- chuck beef chunks i buy chuck steak and cut it in chunks you can use stew meat
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 onion cut in 1/4 sections
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbl white wine i use cooking wine
- 1 tbl sugar
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
brown meat add rest of ingred bring to a boil the simmer for 1 hr thats it
You'll also love
- Shepherds Pie 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Thai Stir Fry 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Noodle with Cabbage Salad- Khaub... 3.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Moms Beef Tacos 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Wine Marinated Fried Steak 4/5 (15 Votes)
- sweet and sour pork 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Country Fried Steak 3.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ French Riviera Torte 2.9/5 (63 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.