Classic Taco Salad
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 head of lettuce shredded
- 400 g taco mix cheese
- Nacho chips crushed
- 2 small bottles Russian dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cook ground beef, drain and mix with taco seasoning tomato, green pepper. Refrigerate until cold.
When ready to serve mix with lettuce, cheese and crushed nacho and dressing.
You'll also love
- Caesar Noodle Salad 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Simple Tasty Chicken Enchiladas 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Dutch tomato soup 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Breasts 3/5 (24 Votes)
- Nana's Bisquick Pizza Bake 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Light Spice Chicken Enchiladas 2.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Quick Salad 3.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Taco Pie 2.8/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.