Strawberry Snap Pea salad
- 14 oz of snap pea
- 2 small onions
- 5 oz strawberry
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash the snap peas thoroughly with care , cut the stems.
Then boil them in salted water for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, wash the strawberries, cut into squares and the onions.
Once the snap peas are cooked, drain then cool with ice water.
Drain again when they are cooled.
Place in a bowl and add oil and balsamic vinegar and season with salt.
In a dish arrange the snap peas in a spiral and garnish with onions and strawberry slices.
Spoon over leftover dressing if you desire.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!