Top Chef mini-sized: 10 ways to make your kids fall in love with cooking
Turn your kids into little kitchen helpers, and stimulate their taste buds and curiosity for cooking with these 10 tips!
Prepare a sandwich wrap
Here's an easy and fun way for your little ones to get their hands dirty. Have them prepare their own sandwich wraps with the ingredients of their choice: chicken, tomato, cucumber, etc. You might need to help them do the rolling up part...
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!