Fudge Brownie Pie
Chocolate Fix here we come!Brownie pie choc. pudding and brownie cool whip inside topped with brownie crumbles.
- 4 squares Bakers semi sweet Choc. 1 stick butter 3/4c. sugar 2 eggs 1tsp. vanilla 1/2 c. flour 2c. cold milk 2pkgs. choc.jello instant pudding 1 tub cool whip
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Melt semi sweet choc. and butter in microwave about 2 min.
Add vanilla,,eggs,mix well.
Mix in flour until blended.Spread into greased 9in. pie pan.
Bake 350 for 30 min.Remove center leaving 1/2in. around edges and bottom reserving for later use.
Pour milk and instant pudding beat 2 min. add half cool whip and half crumbled inside.Pour into pie center.
Top with remaining cool whip and rest of brownie sprinkles.
Refrigerate 2 hrs.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Dark chocolate fudge brownies with... 4.4/5 (78 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 3.4/5 (194 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Balls 3.6/5 (85 Votes)
- Shortbread 3.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3/5 (223 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Simple Chocolate Pudding 3.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Smores pie 3.3/5 (287 Votes)
- Pineapple Sweetdish 3.5/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!