- 2 pkg. lime jello
- 3 c. hot water
- 1 can pear halves
- 1 pkg. softened cream cheese.
- 1 container (8-9 oz) cool whip
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Whisk together the lime gelatin and boiling water in a large bowl until the gelatin dissolves. Pour the mixture into the container of a blender, and add the pear halves and cream cheese. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour back into the bowl, and gently whisk in the whipped topping. Transfer to a mold or serving bowl, cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours. To unmold, dip the mold briefly into hot tap water to loosen the gelatin, then invert onto a plate.
The jello usually calls for both hot and cold water. Make sure you use the hot water into the mixture, and then the PEAR JUICE.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.