Peanut Butter Pear Pie
- Baking Powder
- Peanut Butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix 1 1/2 cups of flour with 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder, 1 egg and 1/4 cup of milk. Add more flour if needed to create a dough
Lightly grease your pie pan and cut your oven on to 350 degrees. Flatten your dough to cover the entire bottom of your pie pan
Bake for about 20 minutes, then remove from the oven and using a spoon, spread a thick layer of peanut butter over the entire pie crust
Saute 3 pears until golden brown in a skillet and then pour directly onto the peanut butter layered pie crust. Lightly sprinkle cinnamon on top of the pears
Place back in the oven for another 20 minutes and then remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!