The ultimate collection of desserts you can (and should!) make with your kids
How fun is it when your kids get to cook with you in the kitchen? Here are 10 foolproof recipes that you can make with (and for) your kids!
Chocolate lava cakes
What child doesn't love chocolate? Bake mini molten chocolate lava cakes in fun-shaped molds, then wrap them up with a bow or ribbon for an extra sweet touch. Once your kids master this delicious little cake, get creative with a myriad of different chocolate lava cake fillings!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees