10 Chocolate Lava Cake Fillings That Will Make You Lick Your Screen!
Chocolate molten cake is also known as Lava cake and we can understand why! That moment when you break open the warm cake with your spoon to let the filling ooze out is so satisfying :)
Do not watch the following content in public! Find a private room and close your door!
These 10 chocolate fondant cakes you are about to view will make you salivate excessively and you will find yourself uncontrollably licking your computer screens - don't say we didn't warn you!
10 original cake filling ideas
We have selected 10 original filling ideas for all lava cake lovers out there to try. Start off with a classic lava cake recipe and change the gooey center filling to suit your mood.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!