Rate this recipe 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- 312 grams (11 oz) of cream cheese ( about 1 1/2 package of cream cheese)
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 gram cracker crust
- 2 cups of Cool Whip ( thawed somewhat, not frozen)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Take out cream cheese about 1 hour before making recipe and leave at room temperature.
In the microwave melt chocolate chips ( making sure to stir frequently). Once melted set aside to cool.
Cut up cream cheese into pieces and add into mixing bowl. Beat until light and fluffy. Add sugar and beat and finally the butter. Mix all until smooth.
Mix in the chocolate chips.
Using a spatula fold in the cool whip until it is nicely mixed.
Transfer the cheesecake into the crust ( do not bake the crust for this cheesecake as it would become too hard!).
You'll also love
- Raspberry Summer Sensation 2.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Mustard Popsicle 2.3/5 (85 Votes)
- Sour Cream Sweet Potato Pie 2.2/5 (134 Votes)
- Chocolate Marshmallow Log 2.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Fudge 2.3/5 (7 Votes)
- grape nut dessert 2.3/5 (12 Votes)
- GG's Red Velvet Cake 2.2/5 (50 Votes)
- lentil soup 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe