Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips melted and cooled
- 1 carton (8 oz) frozen and thawed whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
in large bowl beat the cream cheese butter sugar and vanilla until smooth
beat in melted chocolate
fold in shipped topping spoon into crust cover and chill
You'll also love
- No bake cheesecake 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- No bake cheesecake with raspberries 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Pumpkin Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Earthquake Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Choco-Toffee Dream Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate No-Bake Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oatmeal Munchies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe