Our no bake cheesecake recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated No bake cheesecake recipes
No bake cheesecake
My mother in-law gave me this recipe since this is my husbands most favorite desert
- 8 oz pkg of cream cheese
- 1 pgk of dream whip
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 1/2 C graham crumbs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 C butter (or margerine)
VIDEO: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Quick, easy, and delicious!
ORANGE KOOL-ADE No Bake CHEESECAKE!!!!
ORANGE KOOL-ADE No Bake CHEESECAKE!!! Discover our recipe
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (homemade tastes best...store bought is still ok)
- 2 packages unsweetened Kool-Aid Orange powdered drink mix
- 1 8oz softened cream cheese
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8oz container Cool Whip
Celebrate Summer with This Delicious No-Bake Berry Cake
This simple, no-bake dessert is perfect for summer barbecues and parties or just a special weekend treat. Find out how to make it!
No bake cheesecake with raspberries
By Alexandra Di-Fraja sur son blog : Les tribulations d'Alorangeane
Put the gelatin in cold water
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup coconut syrup (or coconut cream)
- 1 gelatin sheet
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4-1 cup graham crackers (or any cookie you wish to crumble)
- 5 tbs margarine
- For garnish I used a raspberry jam uncooked homemade (you can use any raspberry jam), about 1 cup
Cake: No-Bake Cheesecake
Incredibly light, fluffy cake that is everyone's favourite cheesecake!
- 1 pint Whipping Cream
- 1 package Light Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla (use Clear vanilla if you can find it)
- 2 cups Graham Wafer Crumbs
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2-2/3cup melted Butter
- Fruit - either canned or fresh
FAST 5: Delicious No - Bake Desserts You Can Make Right Now!
No oven, no heat, no baking, no worries!
Margaret's No-Bake Cheesecake
Delicious!!! A light & creamy dessert that is GREAT plain or topped with fresh berries of your choice
- 1 package Dream Whip made per package directions
- 1 small box lemon jello made per package directions & chilled till syrupy but not set. VERY IMPORTANT STEP.
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese softened. }
- 1 tsp. Vanilla } For Filling
- 1/2 C sugar }
- 2 C finely crushed graham cracker crumbs }
- 1/2 C sugar } Crust
- 1 stick melted butter }
- 9x13" baking pan
No Bake Cheesecake
Beat dream whip. directions on dream whip package
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cream cheese cubes - room temperature
- 2 envelopes dream whip
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp lemon flavour
- 1 pkg graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
in large bowl beat the cream cheese butter sugar and vanilla until smooth
- 1 package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips melted and cooled
- 1 carton (8 oz) frozen and thawed whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust