ORANGE KOOL-ADE No Bake CHEESECAKE!!!!
Dreamy...Creamy....Tastes like and Orange 50/50 ice cream bar.!!!!!
ORANGE KOOL-ADE No Bake CHEESECAKE!!! Discover our recipe.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (homemade tastes best...store bought is still ok)
- 2 packages unsweetened Kool-Aid Orange powdered drink mix
- 1 8oz softened cream cheese
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8oz container Cool Whip
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl combine cream cheese and Kool-Aid
Add sweetened condensed milk (I used a hand mixer to make it nice and smooth)
Fold in Cool Whip
Stir with spoon until mixture is well mix ..... the mixture will be thick and you will have to spoon out into the crust.
Smooth out top of pie with back side of spoon.
Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours and serve chilled
Pie can be made in advance and frozen. Place pie in zip-lock freezer bag ...make several in different flavors.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1148 Votes)
- Mini Sweet Potato Custard Pies 4.4/5 (110 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (90 Votes)
- MsCarmens Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.6/5 (88 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Dark chocolate fudge brownies with... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn RECIPE: Grilled salmon with orange... 4.1/5 (101 Votes)
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!