The best no bake desserts with condensed milk recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated No bake desserts with condensed milk recipes
ORANGE KOOL-ADE No Bake CHEESECAKE!!!!
ORANGE KOOL-ADE No Bake CHEESECAKE!!! Discover our recipe
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (homemade tastes best...store bought is still ok)
- 2 packages unsweetened Kool-Aid Orange powdered drink mix
- 1 8oz softened cream cheese
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8oz container Cool Whip
No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
A new way to use cake mix
- 1 c vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 c sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agave (optional and you can just use all sweetened condensed milk if you don’t have agave on hand)
- 1.5 to 2 c chocolate chips
No bake Cheese Cake II
In a large bowl, mix together the digestive cookies crumbs, sugar, and melted butter
- 2 (8 oz) packs cream cheese
- room temperature
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 packet of digestive cookies crushed
- 100 Grams of melted butter
- 1/5 cup sugar
no bake desserts with condensed milk recipe collections
- desserts with condensed milk (36)
- easy desserts with condensed milk (10)
- fudge with sweetened condensed milk (16)
- condensed milk (16)
- sweetened condensed milk (13)
- condensed milk cake (12)
- fudge with condensed milk (8)
- coconut milk desserts (6)
- no bake strawberry desserts (5)
- easy condensed milk (5)