Easy chocolate truffles recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chocolate truffle
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy chocolate truffles recipes
Chocolate Truffle Cake
By Olga Klesch
This special cake could be served as a Christmas teatime treat
- 425 Gram Plain chocolate, broken up (15 oz)
- 90 Gram Butter (3 oz)
- 150 Gram Caster sugar (5 oz)
- 2 Teaspoon Coffee granules, in 2 tbsp hot water
- 4 Eggs, separated
- 40 Gram Plain flour (1 1/2 oz)
- 25 Gram Ground hazelnuts, toasted (1 oz)
- 300 ml Double cream ( 1/2 pint)
- Strawberries, for decorating
- Fondant leaves, for decorating
7 ways to do dessert on the grill
Go beyond the obvious BBQ recipes with these 7 grill-friendly desserts!
Easy Chocolate Truffles
Easy and fun
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla
The Ultimate Recipe For Chocolate Cake
By Pascale Weeks
You can never have too many chocolate cake recipes, and this one is as basic as it gets. It's perfect for last-minute dessert emergencies!
In a small, heavy saucepan bring the heavy whipping cream to a simmer (this may take a while, be sure to stir and s...
- Basic truffle ingredients:
- 8 ounces of semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate (high quality, 62% cacao or higher), well chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Optional base flavorings:
- Mint leaves (1 bunch, stems removed, chopped, about 1 cup)
- Cinnamon and cardamon (1 cinnamon stick, 2 cardamom pods)
- Amaretto (1-2 tablespoons)
- Almond extract (1 teaspoon)
- Truffle coatings:
- Cocoa powder
- Finely chopped walnuts
- Finely chopped almonds
These truffles are rich and creamy
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tsp brandy
- 1/3 cup vegan heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
How to make a homemade hot chocolate kit
By Nadia - Paprikas
What a PERFECT way to spoil your loved ones for COLD winter evenings!!!
No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
A new way to use cake mix
- 1 c vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 c sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agave (optional and you can just use all sweetened condensed milk if you don’t have agave on hand)
- 1.5 to 2 c chocolate chips