Chocolate truffle recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chocolate truffle recipes
Nia imani's truffles
Very very rich and sweet
- 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of whipped cream (or make your own)
- 2-3 dashes of water
VIDEO: Zebra Cake
Wow your friends with this incredible dessert!
Cocoa-Caramel Bourbon Truffles
By ravie.nomnoms, RavieNomNoms
Typically made with lots of cream and butter, these truffles cut the fat but keep the soft creamy texture
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon golden cane syrup
- or corn syrup
- Dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3.5 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- finely chopped
- 1.75 ounces milk chocolate
- finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
VIDEO: Chocolate Soufflé in a Mug
The chocolaty richness will make you melt!
These truffles are rich and creamy
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp brandy
- 1/3 cup vegan heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Talent Show ChocolatesRecipewe ♡
Some chocolates my friend made for a church talent show
- 1 small bag plain ruffles style potato chips
- 1 bag (270-300g) chocolate baking chips
- 1 bag (270-300g) peanut butter baking chips
- 1 bag (270-300g) butterscotch baking chips