These truffles are rich and creamy.
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tsp brandy
- 1/3 cup vegan heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Dissolve sugar in hot whipping cream. Stir in all remaining ingredients except powdered sugar.
Refrigerate 2 hours. Form balls out of chocolate. Roll in powdered sugar. Refrigerate.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.7/5 (93 Votes)
- Chocolate Guinness Cheesecake 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Blackberries on Champagne 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Mango Salad 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Apple crumb pie 2.8/5 (53 Votes)
- Fried Plantain with a Black Bean... 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- No Bake Marshmallow Cookies 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Coconut Cream pie 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!