We're pining for these Pinterest Pavlovas
There's no need to scour Pinterest for the prettiest pavlovas—we've done it for you!
1/10 View slideshow
Mini red fruit pavlovas
Because everything is cuter when it's mini-size!
More steaming articles
15 drawings made out of coffee! 20 totally ridiculous kitchen gadgets 22 crazy Kit Kat flavors that you'll...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!