Classic Chocolate cake
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 325•
Sift cocoa, flour and baking powder together.
Cream eggs and sugar together in a mixer. Add in oil and water, little by little, until well combined.
Lastly add dry ingredients and beat well.
Pour into the prepared bundt pan or oblong or circle pan(s).
Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
Cool completely and ice with a mixture of Betty Crocker milk chocolate icing and cool whip.
Garnish with chocolate curls.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Mini Muffins 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- McDonald's Shamrock Shake 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Cherry Cheese Crunch Cake 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Bread Pudding 2.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Gluten Free Bread-In-A-Cup 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Spicy bittergourd 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!