Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Bars
- 1/2 c unsalted butter
- 1 3/4c powder sugar
- 1c creamy peanut butter
- 3/4c graham crackers
- 1/4c butter
- 1/2c semi sweet chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Crush graham crackers into crumbs. Melt butter on med heat. Add powder sugar to butter.
Add peanut butter to mix. Mix till smooth. Add graham crackers to mix. Mix well. Line pan will foil. Spread mix evenly in pan. Melt butter. Melt chocolate cips and pour over mix.
Refrigerate for 1hr or freeze for 25min. Take out of pan & remove foil. Cut into even squares.
You'll also love
- Chocolate and Reese® Milk Shake 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Grandma's Custard 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Simple Peanut Butter Cookies 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Better Than Sex Chocolate Cake 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- peanut butter cups 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Homemade Chewy Brownies 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Skor Bars 2.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Vegetable Bars 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.