"These are a yummy appetizer that are sure to please"
- 2 pkg cream cheese 8 oz and 3 oz
- 1 C. mayo
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Dressing (dry)
- 2 pkg crescent rolls
- various veggies (broccoli, shredded carrots, green onions, ect.)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bake crescent rolls flat for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
Spread mix made of cream cheese, mayo and Hidden Valley dry dressing. Sprinkle cheese and veggies on top.
You'll also love
- Loaded Tater Tots 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Spicy Beef & Spinach Lasagna 2.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Cookies 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped AppleTizers 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
- pigs and blanket with cheese 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Pink Punch 2.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Cauliflower Kugel: 2.7/5 (66 Votes)
- Vegetable and Rice Casserole 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Tomatoes are delicious and a great part of a healthy diet. With our video we teach you the easiest way to quickly de-seed and dice a tomato, so that it's ready in no time!