Loaded Tater Tots
Tater Tots topped with some of the best toppings out there!
- 1 bag Frozen Tater Tots
- 1 lb. Bacon
- 1 bag Shredded Cheddar Cheese (2 cups)
- 3-4 Jalapenos
- sliced and seeded (or not if you like the heat)
- Sour cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Cover a baking sheet with tin foil and lay out the tater tots on the baking sheet.
Once preheated, put the tater tots into the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
While the tater tots are cooking, chop up the sliced bacon, and put in a pan to fry. Set burner temperature to medium-high heat.
While bacon is cooking, slice the 3-4 jalapenos up, removing seeds if you are not a fan of the added heat.
Once tater tots are done, take out of oven. Add shredded cheese and bacon on top of the tots.
Place the tots back into the oven, turning the heat to Broil. Keep in long enough for cheese on top to melt.
Once cheese is melted, take back out of oven and add japaenos. Add sour cream if desired. Serve and enjoy!
Any cheese will do. Cheddar is a pretty all around good flavor, but mozerella, colby jack, etc will do just fine. Any flavor of bacon will do.
You'll also love
- Urad Dal Vadai 2.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Eskimo Cookies 2.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Classic Roasted Potatoes 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Stuffed tomatoes: a superb finger... 2.5/5 (63 Votes)
- Sausage Squares 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- German Potato Salad with Oil 2.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Baked Asparagus 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Super Bowl Tabasco Chicken Wings 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.