- this recipe includes margarine. The recipe below is made with oil. both are delicious!
- 1 1/8 cup matzo cake meal
- 1 1/8 cup potato starch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash cinnamon
- mix these ingredients in a bowl. Then in a separate bowl..
- 1 cup margarine
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
cream margarine and sugar, add vanilla and egg.
mix dry ingredients with 1 bag chocolate chips.
let mixture set in refrigerator at least 1 hour before baking.
bake on lined baking sheet on 350-375 for 10-12 minutes.
makes about 6 dozen cookies.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!