Pumpkin Pie Rice Kripsie Treats
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 bags miniature marshmallows
- 9 cups Rice Krispy cereal
Add butter to a large pan and brown on medium heat.
Stir in vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
Add marshmallows and keep stirring until melted.
Stir in cereal until evenly coated by marshmallow mixture.
Pour into greased 9x13 pan. Cool 20 minutes before cutting.
You'll also love
- Randy's Bandages 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Southern Sweet Potatoe Pie with... 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Southwestern Shepard's Pie 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Crawfish Stew 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Vegetable and Rice Casserole 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Pumpkin Cake 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- AMBROSIA SALAD 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!