Easy Pumpkin Cake
- Pumpkin Pie Can
- Homemade Cake Recipe or Spice Cake box
- Confectioner Sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix pumpkin pie filling in to your basic cake recipe. Add cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. Bake at 350 for 1hr or until center comes out clear with a toothpick.
Glaze cake with a 1/4 C. confectioner and 2 T. of cold milk or almond and a teaspoon of vanilla until you get the right glaze consistency add more sugar if it becomes too thin. Let the glaze dry by placing cake in the fridge for an hour remove and let cake become room temp. Serve with coffee or spiced cider.
You'll also love
- Delicious Chocolate Chip Pumpkin... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie CupCakes 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Jello Cream Cheese Pie 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Roux 3/5 (34 Votes)
- Hamantaschen Dough and Filling 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Little Smoothered Hot Dogs 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Fast and Easy Snacking Cake 2.4/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!