20 recipes that guarantee your children will love you!
All parents know how insanely difficult it can be to get your kids to eat anything at all, let alone to eat healthy! Here are 20 recipes that every parent should know in order to keep your kids happy at the dinner table.
Brownies are probably every kid's favorite dessert. The great thing about them is that not only are they super easy to make, but you can also vary them up by adding white chocolate chips, nuts, M&M's or even sprinkles! With one good brownie recipe you're guaranteed that every occasion will always be a success!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees