Simple Donuts in minutes
- cooking oil
- 1 package biskits
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
preheat the oil
drop the biskits into the oil
when they have browned take out and tool in powderd sugar
You'll also love
- Debbie's Doughnut bits 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Homemade Doughnuts 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Frogmore Stew 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Sugar Cookies for the Holidays 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Carrot cake 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- ROBS CHILI 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Blackberries on Champagne 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Fried Plantain with a Black Bean... 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe