Easy Homemade Doughnuts
- 1 Can Refrigerator Biscuits
- Oil for Frying
- Powder Sugar
- Sugar Cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut Canned bisucits
Place into hot oil until they turn golden brown then turn
Put onto a paper bag to drain for a few seconds
Toss in Powder Sugar or Cinnamon Sugar mixture
You'll also love
- Belgian waffles 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Cinnamon Banana Bread 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Bake 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Evi's Hamburger Smash 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Country-Fried Venison and Gravy 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Country Biscuits 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Oven Fried Chicken 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Poor Mans Chicken & Dumplins 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe