Easy Cheesy Country Biscuits
- 1 c milk 2 c flour 3 tbsp mayo 1 c shredded cheddar cheese 1 tsp garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
combine milk flour and mayo. ,mix well
add cheese and garlic
drop by heaping tablespoons onto greased baking sheet
bake at 350 for 15 minutes until golden brown
brush with melted butter when done baking
You'll also love
- Garlic Sweet Corn 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Unbaked Chocolate Cookies 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Aappam 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Potato and Bacon Tart 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Fried bologna sandwich 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Smoothies 4/5 (6 Votes)
- grilled cheese 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe