Oven Fried Chicken
Rate this recipe 4/5 (7 Votes)
Recipewe ♡ 0 Picture
- crushed crackers or bread crumbs
- hidden valley ranch dry mix
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
crush crackers with a rolling pin and add ranch mix. preheat oven to 350
clean chicken under cold water
pour 1 Tbs oil into a frying pan and heat
dip chicken into flour, then egg, then ranch mix
Put chicken into heated pan and begin to brown.
Place chicken on a cookie sheet or casserole dish and place in oven for 30-45 min.
You'll also love
- crema cheese sticks 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Stroganoff 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken with cornflakes 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Italian Meatballs 4/5 (6 Votes)
- French Fries 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Fried Fish 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Chilli Chicken 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika 3/5 (321 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe