Rate this recipe 4/5 (7 Votes)
- 5-6 L of water
- 2-3 chicken breasts with bones (with back attached if possible)
- 1 onions - cut into quarters
- 2 ladles fish sauce
- green onions - diced for garnish
- 1-2 pkgs. steamed noodles - cooked
Fill large pot with water; add chicken breasts and onion.
Let boil until meat is cooked. Then remove chicken from bone and shred into small pieces.
Reduce broth to medium-low heat. Add fish sauce.
Serve broth with noodles, shredded chicken and onions for garnish.
If using two bags of noodles cook them separately.
You'll also love
- Stroganoff 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Poor Mans Chicken & Dumplins 4/5 (6 Votes)
- sizwan fried rice 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Potato Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cream of Broccoli Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicke & Dumplings 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Southern Chicken Dumplings 4/5 (5 Votes)
- sweeat asian pork 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe