- 5-6 L of water
- 2-3 chicken breasts with bones (with back attached if possible)
- 1 onions - cut into quarters
- 2 ladles fish sauce
- green onions - diced for garnish
- 1-2 pkgs. steamed noodles - cooked
Fill large pot with water; add chicken breasts and onion.
Let boil until meat is cooked. Then remove chicken from bone and shred into small pieces.
Reduce broth to medium-low heat. Add fish sauce.
Serve broth with noodles, shredded chicken and onions for garnish.
If using two bags of noodles cook them separately.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.