sweeat asian pork
Chop 3 porkchop into small squares. Bake with soy sauce and brown sugar. Be sure to cut off all fat when cutting pork chop. Enjoy!
- Pork chop
- Soy sauce
- Brown sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Trim all fat from pork chops.
Chop pork chop into small squares.
Place pork chops squares into small baking pan.
Pour on good amount of soy sauce (about 2 cm high). And sprinkle with half cup brown sugar.
Add any seasonings you would like lightly.
Bake for about 30 mins at 350 degrees.
Tweak the cooking times abd amount if soy sauce to your own personal taste.
You'll also love
- Brocoli Ceaser Chicken Rolls 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Ground Beef Taco Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Oyster crackers 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Classic Chicken and Dumplings 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Teriayki Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Teriyaki 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked Beans 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.