Brocoli Ceaser Chicken Rolls
- 6 chicken breasts
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons Renee’s Mighty Ceaser dressing
- cayenne pepper (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
pre-heat oven to 450
1. place chicken breast in the middle on a long piece of saran wrap, cover chicken with the other half of saran wrap and pound chicken breast flat. ( this is great when your mad)
2. season chicken with salt and pepper
3. place mushroom in smaller section of breast until half way
4. place cheese on top of mushroom
5. take smaller section of breast and roll until your at the other end
6. place into baking dish
7. repeat until all breasts are done
8. in a bowl mix soup, milk, ceaser dressing, cayenne pepper – pour over chicken and bake for 40 min.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!