Easy Ground Beef Taco Salad
- 1 pound ground beef 1 onion 2 cups canned kidney beans 1tsp chili powder 1/2 tsp salt 1 head lettuce torn 2 cups grated cheddar cheese 4 tomatoes chopped tortilla chips French dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
brown ground beef and onion. Add kidney beans chili powder and salt. Simmer 5 minutes. Cool. Mix remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl and add meant mixture. Toss. Add or pass French dressing.
You'll also love
- Amber's Chicken Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cabbage Roll Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Delicious Summer Pasta Salad with... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tex Mex Chicken Goodness : ) 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Polynesian Meat Balls 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Classic Stroganoff 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Slasa Chicken 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Karen's Pasta Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.