Cabbage Roll Casserole
An easy way to have the flavour of cabbage rolls without all the work.
Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 3 cups of shredded cabbage, 1 pound ground beef, 1 can tomato soup, 3 tbsp. or more of uncooked rice, 1 onion.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Shred your cabbage and put in casserole dish. Let sit. Cook ground beef and onion. Add can of tomato soup and 1 can of water. Stir and add rice. Let simmer about 5 to 10 minutes. Pour over cabbage. Do not stir. Cover. Bake at 400 degrees F., for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Easy Bisquick Chicken and Dumplings 4/5 (5 Votes)
- ham and cheese breakfast casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- SPAM AND CABBAGE 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Hamburger Steaks 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Classic Lasagna 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Polynesian Meat Balls 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Classic Stroganoff 4/5 (5 Votes)
- My Meatloaf 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Delicious Stuffed Cabbages
These tasty stuffed cabbage rolls are so easy!
- 1 onion
- 5 - 6 thick rashers bacon
- 1/2 lb sausage meat
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 cabbage head
- Fry the bacon in a skillet, then add onion, and meat.
- Add tomato paste, bell peppers, garlic and salt, and simmer till cooked through
- Boil 1 whole cabbage head in salted water till tender
- Spoon mixture into individual cabbage leaves, and fold carefully to form little rolls
- Serve with any remaining mixture
Review this recipe