Our best healthy cabbage ideas - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Healthy cabbage recipes
Grandma Katrina's Russian Cabbage Rolls GolubtsyRecipewe ♡
By european cuties kitchen, European Cutie's Kitchen
Here is my grandma Katrina's russian recipe for stuffed cabbage rolls, only I made them healthier!
- 1 big loose head of white cabbage
- 1 lb turkey ground
- 1 + 1 onions
- 1/2 cup rice pre-boiled in 2 cups of water( I omit this for a low carb option)
- 1 small carrot
- finely grated
- 2 big ripe tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Red pepper (optional)
- Filtered water
- about 1 - 1 1/4 cups
- 1 big pot to boil cabbage
- 1 frying pan
- 1 Dutch oven or big shallow pot with lid
- Preparation time: about 2 hours
Cabbage Roll Casserole
By Lorrie Levere
An easy way to have the flavour of cabbage rolls without all the work
- 3 cups of shredded cabbage
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can tomato soup
- 3 tbsp. or more of uncooked rice
- 1 onion.
CORNBEEF AND CABBAGE
Easy local Hawaii dish
- 1 can cornbeef
- 1 head cabbage