10 steps to Asian salad bliss
This delicious, refreshing salad is light yet filling, with an exotic twist. Check out our step-by-step recipe to learn how to make it!
Grapefruit, shrimp and rice vermicelli salad
We know you're going to just love this salad; it's light, fresh and super easy to make. It's also perfect for your lunchbox to take to work!
For 4 people, you'll need:
- 2 grapefruits
- 2 handfuls of rice vermicelli
- 20 shrimp
- 15 mint leaves
For the sauce:
- 4 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (nuoc mam)
- 2 teaspoons sweet soy sauce
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.