- 1 pkg wide egg noodles
- 2 cans mushroom soup
- 1 can of tuna
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the noodles according to the directions on the package. Strain when done cooking. Pour the noodles back into the pan.
Mix in the mushroom soup. Drain the tuna and add. Stir well.
Spread mix into a 9x13 pan. Top with crushed up saltines. Salt and pepper to taste.
Bake uncovered for 7-10 minutes at 375. Serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!