We LOVE this Tuna Casserole recipe!
Tuna casserole is a classic weeknight dinner that's perfect for the whole family! It can be whipped up in a jiffy and your little ones are sure to love it!
- 3 c. egg noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. milk
- 1 6 oz. can tuna
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 c. bread crumbs or crushed potato chips
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350
Cook noodles. Drain. Add soup, milk, tuna, and butter.
Toss well. Sprinkle with bread crumbs or chips. Bake in oven for 20 mins
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (354 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (233 Votes)
- Green apple and prosciutto salsa... 4.4/5 (95 Votes)
- Chicken Casserole with Cream 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.