Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops
Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops topped with French Fried Onions
- Boneless Pork Chops
- French's French Fried Onions
- Cream of mushroom soup
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 120mins
Cost Average budget
Put pork chops in a glass pyrex baking dish with water filled just to the top of the pork chops. Place in oven at 410 degrees. Check on them every 10 minutes flipping when necessary.
Add milk to pork chops once they are thoroughly cooked then add in can of cream of mushroom soup and place back into oven until boiling.
Top pork chops with French's French Fried Onions and place back in oven until golden brown.
Remove dish and serve.
You'll also love
- Mini meatloafs 4.8/5 (61 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Pizza 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Braised Endive 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Strawberry goo 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Outback Steakhouse Queensland... 4.1/5 (239 Votes)
- Sour Cream and Chive Chops 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Cheesy Rotel Dip w/ Chips 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.