Easy main dish recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Top rated Easy main dish recipes
Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops
Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops topped with French Fried Onions
- Boneless Pork Chops
- French's French Fried Onions
- Cream of mushroom soup
Ma Bears Stuffed Pork Chops
Lightly sprinkle bottom of a deep oven safe dish with spices Place 1/2 the chops in dish
- 4-6 pork chops bone in or boneless
Cook chops in frying pan - searing on medium high for 2 minutes a side, then leaving with a foil tent for 6 minutes
- pork chops
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- few shakes of thyme
In a medium pot melt butter, add garlic and crawfish, cover it and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6-7 jalapeño
- 1 bunch of basil
- 4-5 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground chili paste (sambal oelek brand)