Easy main dish recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Easy main dish recipes
Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops
Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops topped with French Fried Onions
- Boneless Pork Chops
- French's French Fried Onions
- Cream of mushroom soup
Ma Bears Stuffed Pork Chops
Lightly sprinkle bottom of a deep oven safe dish with spices Place 1/2 the chops in dish
- 4-6 pork chops bone in or boneless
Cook chops in frying pan - searing on medium high for 2 minutes a side, then leaving with a foil tent for 6 minutes
- pork chops
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- few shakes of thyme
In a medium pot melt butter, add garlic and crawfish, cover it and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6-7 jalapeño
- 1 bunch of basil
- 4-5 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground chili paste (sambal oelek brand)